Refugee Garden launched in St. Cloud
“Today was a beautiful picture of answered prayers. One week ago today, this field was grass. Today 18 families planted seeds in 22 plots! The blood, sweat, tears & generosity of many made this all possible. I’m so grateful to be able to be a part of it!”
For as the earth brings forth its sprouts, And as a garden causes what is sown in it to spring up, So the Lord God will cause righteousness and justice and praise to spring up before all the nations [through the power of His word]. ISAIAH 61:11 AMP
– Samantha Grimsley, RLM St. Cloud Area Director
Twins tickets still available!
This is a great opportunity to further build relationships with refugee families and individuals as we enjoy the great Minnesota pastime together. Please note that we are not providing tickets for volunteers to go to by themselves. Select quanitites available on the following dates:
- Saturday, June 23 @ 1:10pm
- Saturday, July 7 @ 1:10pm
- Friday, Aug 3 @ 7:10pm
- Friday, Sep 7 @ 7:10pm
- Sun, Sep 9 @ 6:10pm
Not available these dates, but still looking for ways to spend time with your refugee friend or family? Check out our activities list for some fun ideas!
Do you have housing connections?
Recently we have had several inquiries from RLM teams who are helping their refugee families find new housing after their initial lease has ended. We have also been meeting more asylum-seekers who are in need of inexpensive or free (short-term) housing. Preferred housing is affordable and close to public transportation in Minneapolis and St. Paul. However, we would be interested to hear about availability throughout the Twin Cities.
If you or someone you know has a housing option or idea, please contact us!
Thank you for your continual prayers for RLM!
Join us in praising God for:
- Mosaic Community Church welcomed a Karen family of five in St. Paul.
- Mercy Vineyard Church came alongside an Anuak family of five in Roseville.
- A New Neighbor couple came alongside a newly arrived Karen couple in St. Paul.
- A New Neighbor couple was connected to two Somali men in St. Cloud.
- A New Neighbor was connected to a newly arrived Karen family of four in St. Paul.
- A New Neighbor couple was connected to a Somali family of nine in Minneapolis.
- A New Neighbor was connected to an Iraqi man in Blaine.
Refugee Life Ministries | 1515 E. 66th St. Richfield, MN 55423 | arriveministries.org | (612) 798-4332