Arrive Ministries is dedicated to living out God’s command to
welcome refugees and immigrants in Minnesota.
As a Christian organization, Arrive Ministries rejoices in our opportunity to welcome, serve and walk alongside refugees and immigrants regardless of their country of origin, religious belief, gender, marital status, physical ability, or other unique characteristics. The beliefs upon which our ministry are based call us to extend love to all refugees and immigrants who walk through our door, which is what we joyfully do!
Love refugees and immigrants practically, socially and spiritually
- Provide direct program services
- Mobilize the Church
- Call our communities to respond biblically
Live out God’s command to welcome refugees and immigrants
Life transformation for refugees, immigrants and the Church
- The Gospel, shared in word and deed
(Romans 1:16, Colossians 3:17)
- Refugees and immigrants, created in God’s image
(Genesis 1:26-27, Exodus 23:9, Leviticus 19:33-34, Leviticus 24:22)
- The local Church, God’s agent for transformation
(1 Peter 2:9, Matthew 28: 18-20, Matthew 5: 14-16)
- Justice and mercy for the vulnerable
(Isaiah 58: 6-11, Micah 6:8, Isaiah 1:17)
- Empowerment and learning from each other
(1 Thessalonians 5:11, Proverbs 27:17)
Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful people, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
Arrive Ministries (Total)
- Donations, 56%
- Government Contract Funds, 40%
- Service Fees, 4%
Somali Adult Literacy Training
100% Funded by Donations
- Corporate & Foundation Contributions, 44%
- Individual Contributions, 15%
- Church Contributions, 11%
Refugee Life Ministries
100% Funded by Donations
- Corporate & Foundation Contributions, 41%
- Individual Contributions, 38%
- Church Contributions, 13%
- Non-Cash Contributions, 7%
Fiscal Year Ended March 31, 2020