The Arrive Ministries Technology Empowerment Program creates innovative partnerships that bring technology to refugee and immigrant populations by focusing on closing the digital divide and providing access to computer technology and training.
- Refurbish and distribute computers to newly-arrived refugee and immigrant families
- Enhance basic and advanced computer skills to help our clients navigate U.S. systems
- Provide a professional training environment for refugee and immigrant community members to develop their technology skills beyond the basics
All-in-one / Laptop System
- Processor Type Intel core i5 or Higher / AMD equivalent
- Amount RAM 8GB or higher
- Storage Capacity Hard Drive – 500 GB or larger
- Solid State Drive – 250 GB or Larger
General Information for all Donations
Condition: Excellent, Good. All cords, cables, and relevant accessories must be included. Computers, laptops, cords, cables and accessories must be cleaned and wiped down before donation.
Donation Quantity: We accept donations based on current need and available space. Please fill out the computer donation form, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Pickup/Drop Off: Will travel up to 20 miles from the Arrive Ministries Office for pick up of Corporate Technology Donations. Drop-offs are accepted upon the program manager’s approval, Monday – Friday, 10:00 am – 3:00 pm.
For any other types of devices: i.e., Chromebooks, mobile devices, tablets, printers, monitors, please contact us at email@example.com or call 612-798-4332