Refugee Employment Services
At Arrive Ministries, our employment counselors work closely with employers and potential employees to bridge gaps, match companies with appropriate candidates, grow knowledge and skills and provide a positive experience for everyone.
For potential employers
Arrive Ministries’ refugee employment department is always looking for employers who are willing to hire our clients, most of whom come from refugee backgrounds. Our clients bring many things that will enrich your workplace including education, expertise and diverse cultures. We have developed ongoing relationships with key corporations such as Walmart, Target, Amazon, Cub Foods, and Aramark and are always open to add new employers. If you are an employer and are seeking to diversify your environment, enhance your talent and increase productivity we would love to add you to our roster.
We welcome every opportunity to answer questions and support you as you seek to strengthen your company by hiring qualified and ready-to-work candidates.
- Contact our Employment Services Office at 612-243-2954.
- Your employment needs will be assessed and appropriate candidates, who meet your specifications, will be referred to you.
- If necessary, a meeting with your talent acquisition department will be scheduled to discuss further details.
- Should you choose to hire, we will continue to offer assistance even after employment has begun.
You may also email us:
- Employment Counselor, Anya Yastremski firstname.lastname@example.org
- Job Developer, Ashley Burkhardsmeier email@example.com
For potential volunteers:
Are you interested in volunteering with Refugee Employment Services? Learn more about this opportunity.