During these challenging times we know God’s command to welcome our refugee and immigrant neighbors hasn’t changed, but what does this look like practically?
Watch recordings of the 4-part webinar series:
Week 1: Fostering Relationships over Technology (originally taught on April 16, 2020)
Week 2: Meeting Practical Needs (originally taught on April 23, 2020)
Links mentioned during presentation:
- Disaster Mental/Behavioral Health and COVID-19: https://www.health.state.mn.us/communities/ep/behavioral/covid19.html
- https://arriveministries.org/covid-19/ for most of the resources that we referred to throughout today!
- Arrive Ministries’ Employment Counselor: Anya firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send any questions to us at email@example.com
Week 3: Language Fun: Teaching English (originally taught on April 30, 2020)
Week 4: Language Fun: Learning Phrases in another Language (originally taught on May 7, 2020)
Tips for Language Videos:
- Download the Week 4 Lesson Guide
- Watch “Learning Arabic Phrases” first for instructions on the language-learning method used