Interested in visiting a refugee camp?
Or furthering your involvement with refugees?
On Thursday, February 27, 2020 Arrive Ministries hosted a panel on what it like for four Arrive Ministries staff members to visit refugee camps around the world.
Our Arrive Ministries Staff Panelists
Moria Camp, Lesvos, Greece
Aida Camp, Bethlehem, Palestine
U.S. Southern Border, Tijuana, Mexico
Kakuma Refugee Camp, Northwestern Kenya
Read more of Wendy’s experience here.
Here are next steps you can take to support the 25.9 million refugees around the world:
1. Visit a refugee camp
- Go on a trip with the Global Immersion Project
- Go to Greece in October 2020 with Mike Bergman’s team from Evergreen Church (additional dates include May 23-June 9, Sept. 1-Oct. 4)
- Serve independently with EuroRelief
2. Visit a local art exhibit
Minneapolis Institute of Art
“When Home Won’t Let You Stay: Art and Migration”
Running Through May 24, 2020
- International Association for Refugees (IAFR)
- Global Immersion Project
- Preemptive Love Coalition
- Arrive Ministries
- Be a friend
- Teach English
- Welcome a Family