Current items needed
Thank you for your interest in donating items to help us welcome our refugee neighbors!
We accept new or lightly-used of the following:
- Household items examples include: twin or full sheet sets (only these sizes)
- Pots & pans, dishes, towels, cleaning supplies, etc.
- Gift cards to Target, Walmart, Ikea, Cub Foods, Amazon
- Welcome Kits
- Cell Phones newer than 3 years old
- Bus Cards: Can be purchased at Cub Foods and online.
Please note: We do not accept clothes, toys, books, furniture, or items that appear worn.
Items can be dropped off at our office Monday – Thursday, 9am-4pm. Email us to coordinate a time for drop-off outside of this window, or for questions about donating items.
Thank you for your support of Arrive Ministries and the refugee families we serve.
Through support of people like you we are able to welcome our clients with the love of Christ.