To carry out God’s command to welcome and bring lifelong transformation to refugees and immigrants in Minnesota.
- We accomplish our mission by providing compassionate and holistic support to uprooted people in our communities as we collaborate with churches and community members. We empower, support and encourage one another to be God’s agents of love, hope and care to our new neighbors.
To see refugees and immigrants transformed economically, socially, and spiritually, as we are transformed together by the Gospel.
- We accomplish our vision through authentic friendships, shared support and encouragement that result in mutual transformation. In partnership with the local church and volunteers, we help uprooted people find community, new opportunities, purpose and belonging in Minnesota.
- The Example of Jesus as we serve those who are suffering from poverty and injustice, regardless of color, belief, or gender, as part of God’s plan to redeem, reconcile, and restore the world. We seek to follow Jesus by living holy, humble, and honest lives individually and corporately.
- The Local Church as a primary agent of bringing God’s peace, justice, truth and love to a broken world. The integrated “word” and “deed” dimensions of God’s mandate, as evidenced through the church’s integral, or transformational, mission are necessary to bring reconciliation and restoration to God, others, and the environment.
- People whether staff, volunteers, clients, beneficiaries, donors, and partners, as important actors in bringing peace, love, and justice. We recognize and affirm Arrive Ministries as a multicultural organization and seek to understand and respect the multiplicity of cultures among us. As we seek change in the world, we recognize that we, too, are changed, by those we serve.
- Excellence and Continuous Improvement in all our program initiatives and services, following best practices and standards in a manner that is sustainable to the community from a spiritual, social, and economic perspective. We also seek to apply our human and financial resources in such ways that maximize impact and sustain benefits to the greatest number of people.
- Empowerment by prioritizing the leadership and participation of those we serve, whether people, churches, or local institutions, as critical to creating and sustaining change. We seek to catalyze a movement of worldwide volunteers to multiply impact, and we value capacity-building as a means towards that end.
- Partnership by seeking, facilitating, and promoting collaboration among all stakeholders, including local governments, the worldwide church, mission agencies, other NGOs, and the business community, recognizing partnership as essential to serving the most vulnerable. We believe each expression of the worldwide Church has a unique and interdependent role in bringing peace and justice to the world.
- Prayer as the priority and foundation of accomplishing our mission.